CareMinders Home Care sees to it that you and your loved ones are in the best hands. The process that we follow when hiring a caregiver is carefully planned to ensure that our client’s well-being is not compromised. Our process includes the following:
- a national and state specific criminal background check
- a national sex offender data base search
- motor vehicle screening to search for moving violations disqualifying a caregiver from driving a client
- terrorist watch list screening
- wanted person watch list
- national sanction checks to scan for inappropriate behaviors
- license and certification authentication
- initial testing and ongoing monitoring for drug and alcohol use
- health and communicable disease screening and monitoring
- competency testing in both return demonstration and formal examination
Our care providers are required to undergo a series of orientations and training programs before we allow them to start providing assistance to our clients.
For security and safety purposes, we see to it that all members of our team are insured and bonded for provide Home Health Care and Non Medical Home Care in Sun City, Arizona as well as the surrounding locations.